Welcome to the Community School Corporation of Southern Hancock County. We are happy to have you as a part of our school family.
New Move-In District Students:
If you are new to our district and live within our district boundaries, please contact the school your student will be attending to begin your Registration/Enrollment process. The map below will assist you in finding your school.
Be sure to withdraw from your previous school prior to registration.
Please bring the following to the school for registration:
- A copy of your student's transcript (if available)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunizaiton Records
- Proof of residency (this must be a driver's license, bill, anything that is official from your home purchase or rental agreement.)
Additional Documentation as it pertains to your student:
- IEP or 504 Plan for students who are enrolled in Special Education or have a 504 Plan.
- Health Plans from the previous school for any medical conditions that we will need to be aware of and plan for.
Students Living Outside of our District:
Transfer applications for the district are now closed for the 2017-2018 school year.
The application will reopen at a later date for the 2018-2019 school year.
Packets must be filled out and turned in completed. Incomplete packets will not be accepted or considered. Completed packets may take up to 30 days to process.
Transfer Student applications will be considered on an individual basis and based on class size and building capacity.
Each year, in July, we ask families to step through a Registration/Enrollment process to update valuable student information for our schools. The following is a check list to ensure a completed Registration/Enrollment for the current school year.
This process must be completed in a web browser and not on the PowerSchool mobile app.
- Visit PowerSchool https://power.newpal.k12.in.us/public/ and login using your Parent Single Sign-On account. This process must be completed through a web browser and not the PowerSchool mobile app.
- If you do not have a Parent Account, please contact the school for information regarding your parent web access id and password to establish a connection to your student.
- Select Student Info Register/Update tab along the left navigation column.
- Click the Launch Registration/Update Program
- Fill in Each page with updated/correct information.
- Click the Save and Continue button at the bottom of each page.
- You will get a Success Page when the process is complete.
- Remit Instructional Fees to the school by mail or through the on-line payment option under the View/Pay Student Fees tab in PowerSchool.
For additional information or assistance contact the CSCSHC Administration Office at 317.861.4463.